To view our prospectus, please click on the picture below.
Benyon Primary School was opened in 1863. It was built using money donated by Richard Benyon, a Lord of the Manor, who lived in Reading, Berkshire. The school originally catered for 100 boys and 80 girls. The present day school was built in 1952.
Benyon Primary School caters for boys and girls aged from three to eleven. We have a nursery which the children attend for half day sessions. Most of our pupils come from the houses and flats which are in the catchment area of the school. The school is situated in very pleasant surroundings with gardens to the front and a large playing field behind the school, bordering open farmland.
The school has 10 teaching areas, a nursery with outdoor play area, a library area, a hall which is well equipped for P.E. and which doubles as a dining area, a kitchen, offices and a staff room. The field is used for play and games lessons and there are two hard play areas.